Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's Playtime

I had two weeks off at Christmas and it was my goal to do something fun with Landin everyday.  During the work week we are pretty lame and just stay at home so I told myself this week was going to be different.
One of the things I wanted to do was take him to It's Playtime!  It is an indoor play area for younger children and he loved it!  So much for them to do and really cheap.

In these first two photos, Landin was climbing up this giant slide (with three individual slides).  He was having so much fun that I didnt' even notice until he came down that he had a bloody lip!  Some little kid kicked him the mouth on accident.


In the room they had about 20 different cars that you could ride on and Landin stuck to this one like glue.  He is so cute!


And what is a day without a little cooking.  I promise he is going to be a good husband one day.  He even likes to clean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment