Monday, February 1, 2010

January 2010

I have been following blogs for about a year now and I always find something inspiring about each one of them.  I decided that I need to step mine up a little bit and so I will be trying to post on here more often about all sorts of things.

Every month I want to do a 'month in review' so that I can look back over our year together.  So here goes January...

January was cold, cold, cold.  We didn't do a whole lot this month but it seemed we were still super busy.  Here is my little cook working hard in the kitchen.  (He likes to cook to ladies :)  This little man loves to bake and wants to everyday when we get home. 


We took a lot of these this month to 1) keep us warm and 2) to entertain us!  For those of you who don't know Landin well...he never stops!  He always is in motion, always has to be doing something, and his attention span is about 1/2 second long.  IN other words, the bath is the best thing for him :)

"A smile on the face is a sign that the heart is at home."

This month we also got to go and see his cousin Ava!  They are two years apart (April 7th and April 18th) and they always have a blast together!  Landin loves to chase her in circles and Ava always ahares her toys with him.  I hope they always grow up to love one another the way they do now.

January was a long month to say the least, but as we get closer to April we are going to try and enjoy our time indoors with one another.  February has some fun things coming up so I can't wait to share them with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment