Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mothers Day 2009

What a special day and year it has been for me as a mom. I can honestly say that last year I don't remember much of mothers day. I think I was going on about 4 hours of sleep and was a little postpartum still, but this year was COMPLETELY different!

I won't get to mushy here but I can, without a doubt, say that Landin is the best thing that has ever happened to me. He keeps me busy, he makes me realize what is important in life, and makes my heart melt with one little smile.
Thank you Angel Baby for making me a Mommy and for being an answer to my prayers.

This year we spent the day at the Woodburn Park and Landin loved it! He loves slides and watching other kids...it was a blast!








Here are some more pictures for the grandparents (Sorry BZ...I didn't get one of you and Landin)








No comments:

Post a Comment