Thursday, September 24, 2009

Apple Picking 2009

This morning Landin and I got to go apple picking with our MOPS group for the morning. To say that this place is a boys heaven is an understatement! Acres upon acres of wide open space, play equipment (which I included a picture of), cats, roosters, apple trees, a hay ride…let me just say that Landin was in his element!

We spent the first part on a hay ride, which he hated the hay and wouldn't sit on it and kept saying Yuck when it would get on him (Oh I swear he will be a country boy one day) and then the rest of the time we picked apples and made cider. Landin was running around everywhere the entire time and at one point wiped out completely! If you look at some of the pictures he is covered with grass on his face but he honestly didn't care. He was also obsessed with the 4-wheeler (more so than the apples) and wanted to ride on it so bad! (I see one of these in our future in the next couple of years).

We had to leave early so I could get to work and I am not kidding when I said Landin we need to go bye-bye he started crying! He is so sweet!





No comments:

Post a Comment