Wednesday, October 28, 2009

18 Month photo shoot

OH this little man is busy, busy, busy right now! I wanted to get some 18 month photos to commemorate his cast so we headed out to the park and I think we were successful.
Landin is so funny right now and his vocab is really starting to take off, or maybe the phrase "uh-oh" is starting to take off :)
He loves the park and we had a great time exploring. As you can see from some of the pictures Landin was very intrigued by the sticks, ladybugs, leaves, play equipment, squirrels, dogs, etc. He is all boy!















1 comment:

  1. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!

    BTW: On my way with the Bells to shoot Corbin Bell's senior photos, we TOTALLY passed you and the little guy hanging out by the road! I was like, I think that's Jodie!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete