Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Who Am I?

I AM a Christian who knows that my Savior died for me and that one day I will be in heaven with him
I AM NOT a "go-getter"- I procrastinate like I was getting paid to do that

I KNOW that I am a good mom and that I am doing the best that I can
I THINK that there is always room for improvement in every aspect in life and the second you think you have it figured out you don't
I DON'T THINK about the economy to much - it depresses me

I WANT a bigger home back in Woodburn
I HAVE a nice home now - but I need more space - don't we always!
I LIKE being outside, traveling, driving in my car, watching Landin play, watching Landin sleep, listening to Adam talk about politics (even though he doesn't think I do), being at church, being around my best friends, shopping with my mom and sister, reading a good book that leaves a mark on you, going to a good movie, drinking a Diet Coke and eating cookies, grilling out, taking photos of Landin

I DISLIKE rude people; smelly homes; spiders; dirty house; cleaning the shower; not being busy at work

I HATE being sad and feeling out of uncontrol
I DREAM of the future - what will our children be like, where we eventually live, what will our grandkids be like - a happy future
I FEAR not being able to move back to Woodburn - are you noticing what is on my mind :)

I'M ANNOYED with people who expect handouts and don't work for what they want
I CRAVE Diet Cokes and Chocolate shakes
I USUALLY am happy but I worry way to much about things that are out of my control

I SEARCH for houses way to much when we aren't ready to move yet :)

I HIDE under the covers when I don't want to get up

I WONDER about our future - I dream of it and look forward to it
I REGRET not relaxing more - I am constantly working on this - living in the moment and not worry ing so much about things - Adam can testify to this

I LOVE Adam and Landin more than I ever thought was possible
I CAN actually cook - I didn't think I ever would be able to but I am actually good at it when I do

I CAN'T bake...I stink at it but I am going to always bake my kids birthday cakes :)

I TRY to get "me" time in sometime everyday - it is ESSENTIAL!
I ENJOY reading outside, taking walks, photography, going out, traveling

I DON'T CARE what other people think of me anymore. I used to and now that I have Landin I don't have time for that.

I ALWAYS worry - I need to stop!
I NEVER do laundry - Adam always does it - He rocks!
I'D RATHER be on vacation with my family than working right now
I RELY on Jesus Christ to get me through every situation both good and bad
I BELIEVE in Jesus Christ

I DANCE like a "white girl"
I SING in my car or to Landin - it puts him to sleep :)

I ARGUE rarely but when I do I am ANGRY!
I WRITE on my blog
I WIN in life :)
I LOSE every game I play against Adam

I WISH for a happy healthy family; a bigger home in the country; a lifetime of memories; a simple life; great friends; a good job

I LISTEN to country and christian music; the birds in the morning; Landin's laugh all day long
I DON'T UNDERSTAND people who believe in abortion...I get very heated about that subject
I'M SCARED of losing someone I love or getting really sick
I FORGET to go easy on myself
I AM HAPPY when I see Landin smile

Now the question is:
WHO ARE YOU???
Consider yourself tagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment